[Commotion-discuss] MtP router network

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Thu Aug 1 23:56:30 UTC 2013

Thanks for filling me in Preston.   I'll probably wait for DR2.. things
seem to be working smoothly here with the current firmware, and I know
people have been using it more the last couple days due to Comcast issues
on our block, so I don't want to potentially disrupt anyone if we'll be
upgrading in another few months.

Bill