[Commotion-discuss] [Commotion-dev] Building a Wireless Network for a High Density of Users

Commotion-discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net Commotion-discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net
Wed Feb 13 13:10:51 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Ben West - ben at gowasabi.net  wrote:
> The suggestion to use a prime number for the beacon interval to avoid
> clients from becoming synchronized is pretty clever.  Seems like that would
> work as desired, although I wonder if the speaker actually had a chance to
> test that.

Not only has he had the opportunity to test all the ideas presented,
they are part of the network he and his fellow volunteers will deploy
at SCaLE 11x, http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale11x for the third
time.

Did you notice he (sort of) offered the equipment and their expertise
to others since they only use the equipment once a year?