[Commotion-discuss] Some pre-experimentation mesh hardware inquiries

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Wed Feb 27 18:51:42 UTC 2013

I'm reluctant to incorporate an http server into the daemon directly;
seems to be adding a lot of complexity for not much benefit. I'm not
sure what you mean by uhttpd bindings, if by that you mean some
mechanism that will further reduce the size. I am currently working on
ubus bindings, through which the daemon could potentially communicate
with uhttpd.