[Commotion-discuss] Fwd: KORUZA for organic growth of wireless optical networks

Charles N Wyble charles-lists at knownelement.com
Thu Jul 11 14:58:25 UTC 2013

Yes. Free Space Optics is hugely important.

The Free Network Foundation will be incorporating this technology into FreedomTower.

We will be working on getting a 100mbps/1000 meter version (which is inverse of the koruza system).

I've put an inquiry into the list, and hope to produce some units stateside at the local hackerspace.