[Commotion-discuss] MtP router network

Preston Rhea preston.rhea at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:32:53 UTC 2013

Hi Jack,

I went yesterday to test out the router again, with my laptop and with
a phone. (I did make the only available access point the open
MtPCWN_Paloma, so that's ok).

I associated with the access point easily, but the router wouldn't
serve me the splash screen on my laptop. It took a long time on my
phone, and when I clicked through to the internet, it just kept
spinning trying to get me to a webpage. I unplugged and re-plugged the
router and the same problem happened.

I'm not sure what the problem is there - I hope that it's something
that will not happen all the time. I'm putting word in to the
commotion-discuss list to see if they can provide any insight.