[Commotion-discuss] Commotion video?

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Mar 20 15:54:26 UTC 2013

I just saw this great video Village Telco made for their Mesh Potato
router: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S30M_nigtcs. I think it would be
great to have something along those lines about Commotion and the
capabilities Commotion provides. We've received some feedback on our
website lately from people suggesting we make a video explaining
Commotion. It would be a great way to get a consistent message out there
about what Commotion does and doesn't do. I don't have any
video-creation skills, but just wanted to put the idea out there :)

Dan

--
Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute