[Commotion-discuss] Commotion Wireless Board Game

Ryan Gerety gerety at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Mar 21 20:41:35 UTC 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for you interest.  We are currently building out training
materials and guides, which are very hands-on and participatory.  There
are a few pieces that we can share now.

The Neighborhood Operating Manual [beta][to be rehashed]:
http://tinyurl.com/cdd3jcv

More about our training program in Detroit, which is being developed in
partnership with the Allied Media Project as part of Detroit Future Media:
http://alliedmedia.org/news/2012/10/22/amp-partners-open-technology-institute-launch-digital-stewards-program
http://media.detroitfuture.org/dfm2013-workshops

A description of the 16-week Digital Stewards Training:
http://tinyurl.com/d4pj5fm

On sharing and developing the language of mesh:
http://oti.newamerica.net/blogposts/2012/creating_a_shared_visual_language_for_mesh_wireless_technology-62627

Little more background about the Detroit work:
http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/10/detroit_mesh_networks.html

Best,
Ryan