[Commotion-discuss] concerns about the NYT / mo jo mesh articles

Anthony Townsend amt3 at nyu.edu
Thu Nov 21 01:38:11 UTC 2013

hear hear. sorry i stirred up a hornet’s nest.

i’ve just been astonished, as i wade back into community wireless after a ten-year hiatus, how little of the strategic landscape seems to have changed. and in many ways (esp around surveillance) has gotten worse. just kind of rolling with my hunches, i guess.