[Commotion-discuss] Web Browser Certificate Error after Factory Reset

Dan Hastings dhastings at abaarsotech.org
Thu Oct 17 12:43:14 UTC 2013

In DR2 I've had to do a couple of factory default resets. I've found
that I get the following error in Firefox after factory resting the router:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.1.20. You have received
an invalid certificate. Please contact the server administrator or email
correspondent and give them the following information: Your certificate
contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the
certificate authority. Please get a new certificate containing a unique
serial number. (Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial)

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this
broken site.

I've tried removing the certificates from my Firefox under
preferences>advanced>certificates but still cannot log back into the
router.  Do I have to do something in Firefox or in the router?

Thanks

Dan