[Commotion-discuss] DR2 Memory Issues Is there a Quick Fix?

Daniel Hastings dhastings at abaarsotech.org
Sat Oct 19 08:56:28 UTC 2013

I was wondering if there was a quick fix to the memory issue that causes
the nodes to crash in DR2.  I know that Dan had mentioned that you could
disable serval even though it disabled the splash screen.  Even that is the
case I'm ok with it as long as if fixes the memory issue for the time
being. Any quick simple explanation would be extremely helpful.  We are
having some serious issues with nodes crashing repeatedly on end over here.

Thanks again!

Dan

--
*Dan Hastings*
*Abaarso School Computer Science Department*
dhastings at abaarsotech.org