[Commotion-discuss] Mesh Networking Teaching Curriculum

Dan Hastings dhastings at abaarsotech.org
Mon Sep 2 18:03:04 UTC 2013

Howdy everyone,

I'm in the process of starting a computer club at the boarding school
where I teach in Somaliland. The overall goal is to teach interested
students about mesh networking as well as Commotion.  I was wondering if
anyone had any decent videos,graphics or simple explanations of how mesh
networking works. I've found a video put out by the Berkman School of
Internet and Society but have not found much else on the simple side.
If anyone has anything to point me in the right direction I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dan