[Commotion-discuss] Commotion Splash Screen

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Sep 12 19:13:46 UTC 2013

We also add a "thisnode 192.168.1.20" entry to /etc/hosts to allow for
clients to access the router. But I'm not sure how that would be useful
for captive portaling.

I also wasn't aware of dnsmasq's caching abilities. I'll have to look
into that. If you have any suggestions for best utilizing it or seeding
it, I would love to know.

thanks,
Dan