[Commotion-discuss] Securing olsr

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Sep 17 13:38:52 UTC 2013

Hey Tim,

I also think talking to the OLSR list would be the way to go if you are
only interested in protocol level interventions against DOS attacks.

I also recommend reading (Kim, Yu-seung, and Lee Heejo " On Classifying
and Evaluating the Effects of Jamming Attacks") which I have found
useful in my explorations of denial of service attacks. You may also
find something useful in the OLD bibliography I put together for my
threat modelling work.

https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Bibliography

s2e