[Commotion-discuss] Commotion OpenWRT nightly builds

Chris Ritzo critzo at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Sep 24 00:32:03 UTC 2013

Good evening Commotion users and community members:

We are pleased to be again offering nightly builds of Commotion OpenWRT.

Nightly builds of Commotion OpenWRT are generated from our build server
and posted to http://downloads.commotionwireless.net/nightly and a link
is available on https://commotionwireless.net/download/routers

Nightly images contain the most up to date feature and bug fixes from
our github repository, and should be considered working, yet unstable
builds suitable for the development or testing.

As always, your feedback and input is appreciated. Please contact the
Commotion team with your questions, comments or concerns, either through
our listservs, IRC, or via the forms on our website.

https://commotionwireless.net/docs/#connect

Best regards,
--
Chris Ritzo