[Commotion-discuss] Grumpy Cat 1.1 mesh with 1.0 ?

john coleman jcolema1 at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 21 23:50:44 EDT 2014

will Grumpy Cat 1.1rc1 / LuCI 0.11.1 Release (0.11.1)
mesh with
Grumpy Cat 1.0 / LuCI 0.11.1 Release (0.11.1)  ?

I recently installed Grumpy Cat 1.1rc1 on a new picostation M2  but it is not meshing with my two existing picostations that are running Grumpy Cat 1.0.

I don't want to experiment with our mesh since that would cut off users, so I am hoping to get some guidance before proceeding with upgrades to the existing picostations.
Any ideas?
thanks,
john