[Commotion-discuss] Commotion/Zabbix

Anthony S tony at rhicenter.org
Wed Apr 30 22:18:36 EDT 2014

Hello everyone. First time caller. I couldnt figure out how to search the
archives, so apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere.

We are trying to install Zabbix on some of our Commotion nodes. I have a
couple questions.

I dont see the Configuration tab/button on the top of the Zabbix page, the
one I would use to add a new host. Is it possible that my admin privileges
dont allow me to do this?

Also, a couple of the nodes have it installed correctly on the router, but
only report a couple types of info.  MAc 802.11 and WIFI, but WIFI only has
SNR data.

I have attached a screen shot, which shows both of these issues.
thanks
tony
--

*Anthony SchlossDirector of Community Initiatives*
www.rhicenter.org