[Commotion-discuss] Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network

Anthony S tony at rhicenter.org
Tue Aug 26 14:27:30 EDT 2014

We are blessed to have Brooklyn Fiber, an independent ISP that focuses on
clients in our neighborhood. WE have a good deal with them to provide 25MB
up/down over 5 sites in Red Hook. Couldn't do it without them, probably.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Michael Slade <mslade1 at rochester.rr.com>
wrote:

> What the NYT article didn't cover was their Internet connection(s) from
> what I read!
>
> How are people getting a high speed Internet connection with a user
> agreement that allows interconnecting a mesh network?
>
> Comments? Suggested references for a newbie to read?
>
> Thanks
> Michael Slade
> Mslade1 at rochester.rr.com

*Anthony SchlossDirector of Community Initiatives*
www.rhicenter.org