[Commotion-discuss] New Commotion Build?

Anderson Walworth anderson at alliedmedia.org
Wed Feb 12 20:23:14 UTC 2014

Hi Commotion Friends

I tested commotion 1.0 with Andy Gunn when he was in town and we installed
commotion
on one Nanostation and one Picostation. After the initial install commotion
worked well but as soon as one was rebooted they quit meshing with each
other.

We re-flashed the routers and got the same result the second time as well.

I believe Andy put in a Bug fix request with the developers but I wondered
if you knew when the next build would be ready to go or if there was a work
around? We can't deploy the new version if it is broken. I've been
monitoring the commotion email groups and surprisingly no-one has mentioned
this issue.

We are also teaching a new batch of digital stewards so I am hoping it
might get fixed before we get to router flashing part of the curriculum.

Good luck to you all and thanks for all of your help!

Anderson

Allied Media Projects
Detroit Digital Justice Coalition