[Commotion-discuss] schedule daily reboot?

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Feb 19 13:59:00 UTC 2014

There is a page in the administrative web interface where you can
schedule periodic tasks. It's under Advanced->System->Scheduled Tasks.
To schedule a daily reboot, add the following line:

0 0 * * * /sbin/reboot

That will make the node reboot at midnight (the second zero specifies
the hour of the day (24-hour-format) to do the task).

Is there a particular reason you want it to reboot daily?

Dan