[Commotion-discuss] schedule daily reboot?

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Feb 21 15:05:18 UTC 2014

John and Anderson,

If you all could get a dump of debug info (look for the debug menu in
the web interface) whenever the node meshing stops working, that would
greatly help us improve Commotion and fix whatever problems are causing
that to occur. There's only so much we can do in the test network in our
office, and it would greatly benefit the project to get detailed info
from actual deployed networks.

Dan