[Commotion-discuss] Brick or Nanostation?

Anderson Walworth anderson at alliedmedia.org
Fri Jan 10 19:59:24 UTC 2014

Hey yesterday I upgraded a Nano on the roof of AMP (via ethernet/web
interface)  from DR2 to 1.0 and then lost contact with it.
I tried to go into TFTP mode (with the special reset button POE) held the
button in for 8 seconds and still no ping. I also had something similar
happen when upgrading another Nano from DR 1 to DR2. In both instances I
only have access to the POE.

I could better troubleshoot if I had physical access but the snow is making
me wait.
Just wondered if anyone experienced this before or if maybe someone quick
remedy.

Thanks!

xoxo Anderson Walworth

--