[Commotion-discuss] Local Apps in Tunisia

Andy Gunn andygunn at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Jan 15 15:01:39 UTC 2014

Hey Dan - we don't have out report out from the trip to Tunisia yet, but
we are working on it now. There should be a good amount of information
in that on how we set-up the server and applications (as well as a lot
of information about the entire network and how we went about setting
that up with the Sayada community).

In the meantime - Will, could you give us a few notes on how you set up
the local Open Street Maps and Wikipedia instances?

Thanks,
-Andy

On 01/13/2014 02:07 PM, Dan Hastings wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a guide to some of the
> local apps that were installed into the Sayada network? In particular, I
> would like to know how to install Open Street Map and Wikipedia locally.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

Andy Gunn, Field Engineer
Open Technology Institute, New America Foundation
andygunn at opentechinstitute.org | 202-596-3484