[Commotion-discuss] Wireless settings configuration error

Mike Williamson mike.williamson at streambox.com
Fri Jul 11 22:15:09 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I just started setting up the mesh and I am having some trouble with the
wireless settings.  It is working at defaults on 2.4 Ghz on Ch 11, but
whenever I try to change it to anything else and save it, I get the
following error.

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher
target for entry '/admin/commotion/basic/wireless_network'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
/usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:457: bad argument #4 to 'set' (string expected,
got nil)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:448: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:195: in function
</usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:194>

Thanks for any insight.

Router Namecommotion
Router ModelTP-Link TL-WDR4300 v1
Firmware VersionCommotionWRT Release 1 R1 / LuCI 0.11.1 Release (0.11.1)
Kernel Version3.3.8
Mike