[Commotion-discuss] Wireless settings configuration error

Andrew Reynolds andrew at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Jul 15 09:36:07 EDT 2014

This is a problem with the Commotion site, so you may not find what
you're looking for. The nightly images for TL-WDR4300 are definitely too
old. You might try the old 1.1rc1 image
(http://downloads.commotionwireless.net/router/1.1rc1/ar71xx/generic/),
but that may or may not have the bugfix you need.

Your best options are either to build from source
(https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router) or wait for the
correct images to be uploaded to the commotion site.

-andrew