[Commotion-discuss] Broken Search & Commotion/Zabbix

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Sat May 3 11:24:41 EDT 2014

Hey Anthony!

See inline.

On 04/30/2014 10:18 PM, Anthony S wrote:
> Hello everyone. First time caller. I couldnt figure out how to search the
> archives, so apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere.

First, This has not been covered in the listserv before. There are only
some config files relating to zabbix that have been discussed.

The bigger problem is that it looks like lists.chambana.net listservs
have been removed from a variety of search engines (google & duckduckgo
included.) This means that there is no accessable way to search the
archives currently.

The only search that I found that indexed it still was ixquick. But,
they last indexed the listservs in 2012.

We should add an on-site search option for the lists until we get this
figured out. Does mailman 2  have search built in?

s2e