[Commotion-discuss] Building a commotion network to support 2000 concurrent users

Paul Liu paulsc.liu at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:10:34 EDT 2014

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check them out. I do like to ask your
opinion about the following:

Several new ARM boards with 8 cores that is coming out have USB 3.0
build-in. On-board memory will start from 2GB and some might have 4GB. Do
you think USB 3.0 WiFi dongle with 8 core ARM board might provide good
performance?

We will get some WiFi dongle with big antenna or modify it and graft some
big antenna onto it.

Driver might be an issue. We do not know until we have the board and WiFi
dongle to run some test.

Paul