[Commotion-discuss] LED programming for mesh status?

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Mon May 12 14:32:36 EDT 2014

Hey Jon,

I think all of these would require a custom led script. The
documentation for all the available scripts can be found here.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/system#leds

The scripts themselves are written in C from what I can tell. Here is
the list of all the current scripts source code before they are compiled.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/plain/drivers/leds/trigger/

I hope this helps.

s2e