[Commotion-discuss] [Commotion-dev] seeking input - what additional routers should Commotion support?

Chris Ritzo critzo at opentechinstitute.org
Thu May 15 09:09:20 EDT 2014

Thanks for these suggestions, Ben.

Another list member also replied privately, suggesting the TP-LINK
WDR3600, which is the same build target as the WDR4300 and WDR4310.

So far, my hardware order list is below. It would be great to hear from
other folks, either on-list or private messaging.

-Chris

TP-Link	TL-WDR3500
TP-Link	TL-WDR3600
TP-Link	TL-WR1043ND