[Commotion-discuss] Initial results of installing on unsupported Routerboards

Josh King jking at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Nov 5 10:55:30 EST 2014

It may make sense for us just to update the documentation to recommend
using the stock netboot image rather than our own. Although Commotion
can run in 32 MB of RAM, it does make sense that that amount of memory
might not be able to hold the netboot filesystem, all of its Commotion
processes, AND the install image. Since there's no real reason that the
netboot image has to be Commotion, it could save some trouble.