[Commotion-discuss] FirefoxOS - making some progress on Ad-hoc mode!

Josh Mize jmize at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 3 15:55:53 EDT 2014

Just to clarify, while I'm a Mozilla employee, my role is a web developer
and I'm not working on the Firefox OS project in any official capacity.
I'm interested in seeing mesh networking working on Firefox OS, and
I've been closely following the progress that others have made, but I can't
claim any credit for that-- that should go to the authors of the the blog
post, test app, and etherpad in the links.

Thanks,
Josh Mize