[Commotion-discuss] [Commotion-dev] Call for Proposals: International Commotion Mesh Wireless Projects

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu Oct 16 17:22:22 EDT 2014

Thanks for the clarification about grant deadlines.  May I also get
confirmation about the requirement for applicants to be from outside the
US?  That caught me by surprise, with Commotion already being used in
networks in Detroit and Queens.

"OTI supports projects from countries or groups that face critical human
rights challenges. Currently, projects must be located outside of the
United States."

Thanks again.

ben at gowasabi.net
314-246-9434