[Commotion-discuss] [Commotion-dev] What self-hosted applications would you recommend?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:02:02 EDT 2014

While I realize you are looking for applications that are headline apps...

this is a list of oft-minor packages the cerowrt users found useful.
Many are installed by default, others not.

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.50-1/packages/

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Dan Staples
<danstaples at opentechinstitute.org> wrote:
> I'm putting together a guide for Commotion users on hosting and using
> local applications. One part of the guide will be a list of recommended
> self-hosted applications/services. Right now, I'm looking at this list
> for ideas: https://prism-break.org/en/categories/servers/.
>
> Has anybody used and can recommend applications on this list? Are there
> any other applications you've self-hosted and would suggest adding?
>
> Some that I'm considering adding to our list are ownCloud, MediaGoblin,
> Wordpress, Etherpad, diaspora...
>
> Dan
>
> --
> Dan Staples
>
> Open Technology Institute
> https://commotionwireless.net
> OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc
> Fingerprint: 2480 095D 4B16 436F 35AB 7305 F670 74ED BD86 43A9

Dave Täht

https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/make-wifi-fast