[Commotion-discuss] Atheros-based pocket router w/ 8MB flash

fotis k. fotis.k at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 19:07:03 EDT 2014

Dan did you get a chance to try one of those? I’m about to order a couple.

I’m out of atheros-based equipment at the moment & looking at the wiki for should-be-ok models.

For everyone else who might be looking to test potential devices:

For the tp-link clone that Dan discovered, eBay seller ( http://bit.ly/1mfTPG8 ), Amazon seller ( http://amzn.to/1mfU0S2 )

There’s also a modded WR703N, 64 Ram / 16 Flash, offered by a guy that hangs out @ OpenWRT forum ( http://ebay.to/1ua2UiK )
-Foti