[Commotion-discuss] mesh street art

Falanster falanster.by at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 02:30:33 EDT 2015

Hello guys,

This year we focus on different street activities with mesh such as street
festival (youth, social entrepreneurship, free open source communities).
This object we create in order to engage local people to discuss more about
collaboration in the yard. May be they do it directly, may be they will use
for the purposes technology such as mesh. We offered them to think about
it.

I think it is possible that next year we will collect more resources and
forces to develop yard activities. Now we feel that yard needs to mature
more than now.

Please be free to ask me more.

Thanks,
Mikhail