[Commotion-discuss] Mikrotik RB411

Adam Steele steeleam08 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 11:21:35 EDT 2015

You'll have to setup a cross compile environment for OpenWRT, grab the
Commotion Wireless source and build the missing package(s).

I had to build the ath5k package for my RouterBoards last year:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/870424/commo-custom/kmod-ath5k_3.3.8%2B2014-05-22-1_ar71xx.ipk
It looks like Dropbox is crapping itself right now so that link might not
work right away.

-Adam