[Commotion-discuss] Picostation mesh with APs

Josh Harle josh.harle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:06:09 EST 2015

Hi All,

Okay, I've made peace with the fact I'll need to get more Picostations.
I've tested just connecting the data connections between a Commotion
wireless node and a stock ubiquiti firmware Pico, and they worked okay,
with the right bridging configuration for the AP.  I've added the AP to the
static DHCP list for the mesh node, so I can access its configuration
without problems.

Kind Regards,

Dr Josh Harle
http://joshharle.com