[Commotion-discuss] Resetting commotion nodes to UBNT software

Anthony S tony at rhicenter.org
Wed Mar 18 15:47:19 EDT 2015

We have been trying to restore the Ubiquiti settings/software on a current
Commotion node.
We have tried TFTP through a GUI, and the command line. We insured that we
knew the IP address of the router, and set our computer to be on the same
network.
But, it wont work. We either are returned the message "Host is down" or "No
route to host"
Anyone have thoughts on how to make this work?
thanks
tony

--

*Anthony SchlossDirector of Community Initiatives*
www.rhicenter.org