[Commotion-discuss] HIgh volume performance

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:32:17 EDT 2015

There will be issues with any device accepting more than 35 connection
requests at a time due to the nature on 802.11 in general. You're going to
have plenty of congestion with more than that and probably have hidden node
problem issues without RTS/ CTS in that situation.

Commotion is is OpenWRT with some configurations and OLSR running on the
mesh interface which will reduce airtime overall. If anything, you should
mitigate this by having multiple radios on multiple channels with ethernet
meshing instead of a wireless mesh interface.