[Commotion-discuss] RPi Gateway

Josh Harle josh.harle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:45:18 EDT 2015

Hi Josh,

That's a nice sanity check for me, but I'm wondering why you need to do the
stage "Changing DNS server information on each node" at all?

Why when you use one or multiple internet gateways is it happy to propagate
DNS through it, (without individually configuring nodes) but not if we set
up our own DNS server?  Also, presumably this is what happens if we use a
captive-portal/access management tools?

Kind Regards,

Josh Harle
BSc (Hons) BA BFA PhD