[Commotion-discuss] Two new documents very helpful

dpeel at vtlink.net dpeel at vtlink.net
Sun May 10 04:38:42 EDT 2015

We are working on a wireless mesh project in a small city in northern Vermont with about 5000 people but really focussing on the downtown low income neighborhood of about 300 households. Only one person in our group has had previous experience with this technology. I found the "types of wireless mesh networks" and "networking guidelines" very helpful. The writing is very clear and understandable even to someone like me and the graphics are bright and engaging. I feel somewhat confident about being able to share this with other mesh users so that everyone can get involved with planning the mesh and really owning it themselves.-------Diane