[Commotion-discuss] Mesh network

Baia Hacker hackerspace at mitotes.eco.br
Mon Oct 19 11:46:23 EDT 2015

Hi!

The work of Nuvem is amazing, we can see here for example:
http://nuvem.tk/wiki/index.php/Documenta%C3%A7%C3%A3o_-_Fuma%C3%A7a_Data_Springs

I am having some little problems with commotion in our hackerspace and we
dont have people to "talk about", its hard. People talking here will be
good!

Hugs,
Carlos Diego

_________