[Commotion-discuss] Mesh network

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Mon Oct 19 11:58:09 EDT 2015

Hi Wagner,

Just to respond to the technical parts of your question:

We do not currently have firmware images for the TP-Link AC750, but I
can add it to our list of devices to support in the future.

You can use any combination of devices running Commotion, provided they
have the same settings for their mesh network (SSID, band, channel,
password).