[Commotion-discuss] Mikrotik RB411

sp2ong at wp.pl sp2ong at wp.pl
Wed Sep 2 15:46:43 EDT 2015

Hi Adam

I have download this kmod-ath5 and when I have try install following error
displayed:

Installing kmod-ath5k (3.3.8+2014-05-22-1) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
kmod-ath5k:
 *      kernel (= 3.3.8-1-b9699bd2e55c68f54e90af7f3542d963) *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kmod-ath5k.

and I can not install this kmod-ath5

Waldek