[Commotion-discuss] mesh and gateway (internet) conflict

falanster.by falanster.by at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 02:42:29 EDT 2015

Hello Andy,

As i see in our configuration for each device is:

1. Commition Node we set up - This device should always RECEIVE DHCP
2. AP (with commotion software) - Set up the same - This device should
always RECEIVE DHCP
3. and for Tp-link with 3G we don't change any setting (just check that
it has "PROVIDE DHCP" mode)
?

Sould in the case our main device, which will share IP addresses with
all clients, be a "router with 3G"?

Ok I will keep informed you about our deployment process.

Thanks,
Mikhail