[Commotion-discuss] mesh and gateway (internet) conflict

falanster.by falanster.by at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 07:24:05 EDT 2015

Hello, Andy,

We implemented DHCP only for a 3G+router (internet gateway) in starts to
cover all subnet with 192.168.0.xxx IP (is it ok?)
How in the case we can join to Node or AP (We could load just the main
page of Luci interface for Commotion Node and AP as well, but not admin).

And there is the main question: how will a network work when we plug out
the (internet gateway). Who will provide IP addresses?

Best,
Mikhail Volchak