[Commotion-discuss] New wifi products now already with locked firmware

Paul Liu paulsc.liu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:53:41 EDT 2015

How about consider another approach. I have been working with Thin Client
maker to convert one of their Thin Client into a portable server. The
original spec is the following:

http://www.atrustcorp.com/product/index/path/1_63/id/86/language/en_us.html#ad-image-0

An Athero WiFi solution and battery has been added in the new model.

Since it is classify as PC, I don't think they will lock the firmware and
you should be able to load the Commotion software.
I am not sure if it is using a Athero solution that is supported by
Commotion

This is more expensive than WiFi router but it has battery.