[Commotion-discuss] New wifi products now already with locked firmware

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Mon Sep 28 11:12:45 EDT 2015

Hey Marina,

The Open Technology Institute (one of the main sponsors of Commotion)
is working on some pretty extensive FCC comments to file on this issue,
and will most likely be looking for sign-ons, if you (or anyone else on
this list) are interested.

Is the idea with the Vermont state government that they would put
pressure on the FCC? That sounds like an interesting idea...