[Commotion-discuss] CW Firmware on a Ubiquiti Picostation M2HP

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Sun Apr 24 18:55:27 EDT 2016

Hi Nicolas,

Apologies for the delay in response, and likewise for the sadly unhelpful
response.

I'm afraid I'm not an active developer of CW, so I wouldn't have an answer
for why the auto-configure routine in Commotion doesn't proceed to
completion on the Bullet.  I've actually only used it on Nanostations and
Picostation myself.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net