[Commotion-discuss] Help compiling for TL-WR1043N/ND v3

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Mon Aug 15 19:40:09 UTC 2016

Well, what appears to confirm some of what you report is that my
TL-WR1043ND v3 reports its compiled image to be that shared between v2 and
v3:

root at OpenWrt:~# cat /tmp/sysinfo/model
TP-Link TL-WR1043N/ND v3
root at OpenWrt:~# cat /tmp/sysinfo/board_name
tl-wr1043nd-v2

Ideally the TFTP recovery will remain operational if the image you flash
doesn't boot, i.e. letting you un-brick it if necessary.

Ben West
ben at gowasabi.net