[Commotion-discuss] Accessing resources across the network

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:14:24 EST 2016

I've editted the /etc/hosts file to add one laptop so I can now ping using
the name hplaptop however although machines on both routers show the
correct ip address only the ones directly connected to the node it is on
give a positive reply to ping.

 I'd thought about adding an application but since that specifically states
you should check that the ip address is reachable that doesn't seem to
cover it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks John